Terminal Assistant - Florence, SC
- Enter data for driver dispatch and assist with driver payroll and billing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide customer service support for drivers, mechanics, customers, vendors and corporate employees.
- Process and audit driver logs, vehicle condition reports and other paperwork in compliance with DOT regulations.
- Assist with dispatch set-up, preparation of pre-trip documents and processing of post-trip documents.
- High school diploma or GED required; prefer candidates with Associate or Bachelor's degree in Business, Transportation or Logistics.
- Two years experience in office administration required; prior experience in the transportation or similar industry preferred.
- Must have excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite along with the ability to become an expert in multiple systems.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and take direction from multiple operational leaders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proven ability to independently process, analyze and report data.
Dedicated to Diversity