Warehouse Supervisor - Brooklyn Park
Brooklyn Park, MN
- Provides leadership and direction to a staff of 4 warehouse workers to include process improvement, team-building, coaching and feedback.
- Organizes, plans and implements warehouse solutions for assigned customers that utilize the best cost option to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies and resolves loading, delivery and scheduling problems through timely communication with customers, warehouse employees, vendors and other Ruan locations.
- Measures and appraises warehouse employee's productivity and efficiency.
- Conducts and assists in the performance review process of warehouse employees and other operation staff.
In addition, the Warehouse Supervisor will also:
- Co-develop and implement production sequencing rules based on process, Business, parts/components, and resource constraints.
- Coordinate all production activities from Work Order Release to Stock consistent with delivery expectations.
- Coordinate all production related activities for Product Reconfigurations.
- Be accountable for Backflush, Adjustments, Reconfigurations, Inventory Transfers, and Moves.
- Associate's degree plus two years of related experience or additional experience in lieu of education.
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize workload in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills and experience building and developing a team.
Dedicated to Diversity