To view one or more of the following presentations, simply click on the appropriate link. To hear the audio portion, make sure you have your computer's volume turned up or are using external speakers/headphones.
Medical Plan Options
Choice Savings Medical
Health Savings Accounts
Flexible Spending Accounts
Working Spouse Exclusion
The following educational materials are designed to help you understand the various options available under the Benefits By Choice program, allowing you to select the best package to meet your needs. You may view/print each document by clicking on the title.
Employee Benefits Guide booklet—An overview of each benefit plan including health plans, pre-tax savings accounts, disability benefits, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and more
- Pricing Guide—Premium prices for 2015. If you have a different pay cycle than listed, your payroll deductions will be prorated accordingly
Summary of Benefit Coverage: Choice Savings—An overview of benefit coverages available under the Choice Savings plan including deductibles, co-pays and out-of-pocket limits
Summary of Benefit Coverage: Premier—An overview of benefit coverages available under the Premier plan including deductibles, co-pays and out-of-pocket limits
Uniform Glossary of Medical Terms—Definitions of commonly used terms in heath care and health insurance
- Employee Assistance Program—An Employee Assistance Program offering confidential information consultation and personalized community referrals on a variety or home, work or personal issues
Will Preparation Service—Information for a free online tool allowing you to create a legally binding will, name an executor to handle your affairs, and appoint a guardian for your children. You have the option to print or download the final document to your personal computer
Notices and Your Legal Rights—Information regarding your legal rights under HIPPA's privacy laws, children's health insurance program re-authorization act, medicare D prescription drug program, COBRA continuation and more
Mail Order Registration Form—Save money on high cost maintenance medications through the mail order program. Simply ask your doctor for a 90-day plus refill prescription and return it along with your registration form
- Wellness Reimbursement Form—If eligible, Ruan may reimburse 50 percent up to $200 per year per family for fitness facility fees, a weight loss program or smoking cessation course
- Medical FSA Reimbursement—Reimbursement claim form for health care FSA expenses not already paid through a flex debit card or Automatic Health Plan Claim (AHPC). Dependent care FSA forms are available at www.wageworks.com, the Ruan portal or through Human Resources
- Vision Plan—Information about the vision plan provider and a brief summary of plan benefits
- Working Spouse Exclusion—Eligibility rules and definition of a "working spouse"
- Employee Discounts—Take advantage of cost savings on goods and services from these select vendors
Please call the Human Resources Hotline at 1-800-845-6675 option 4.