Hazmat Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | Earn $90,000+ Annually | Bethlehem, PA
Team Number: 034
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
PA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
Now Hiring Hazmat/Tank Home Daily Drivers
About the Job
Ruan is now hiring class A CDL drivers with hazmat and tank endorsements in the Bethlehem, PA to support our dedicated customer. Our drivers on this account earn $90,000 annually, the potential to make $110,000+ annually, and are home daily. These drivers are delivering Nitrogen and Oxygen in tankers to hospitals and food manufacturers. There are New York City deliveries on a regular basis with additional pay.
- Earn $90,000+ annually with opportunity to earn six figures
- 5 day work week + home every night
- Flexible start times
- Tank and hazmat endorsements required
- Respected elite division
- Full benefits
- Local management
To learn more information, call a recruiter at 1-800-879-7826. We hope to hear from you soon!
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!