We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
WI, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
About the Job
If you’re looking for a career with a stable company that is known for keeping drivers safe, this regional flatbed truck driving position is for you. Drive new 2020 Freightliner Sleepers and will not have to tarp. Ruan is now hiring drivings out of the Madison, WI area to help support our Faribault, MN operation. Here you will be surrounded by a strong, local team that is people-oriented. Ruan is a family-owned company that offers drivers many opportunities to continually advance their driving career. At Ruan, we stay true to drivers being the Captain of their own ship. Safety always comes first at Ruan.
Don’t have flatbed driving experience? Ruan will train the right candidate.
- $7,500 Sign-on Bonus!
- Earn an average of $76,000+ annually
- Weekly Pay & Paid by the hub mile
- Out 5 days with consecutive days off
- Your safety is our top priority. No forced dispatch
- Supported by a great dispatch team
- Home Weekly
- New 2020 Freightliner Sleepers
- No tarping - New Great Dane Conestoga trailers
Learn more about this opportunity here.
Ruan Driver Testimonial
"I am a new driver here at Ruan for the Daikin account and it has exceeded my expectations thus far. Throughout the hiring process, they have been extremely helpful and willing to answer all questions I have. When I came onto a big company that has over 4,000 drivers, I didn’t expect to be treated with such personal care and to be known right away by my name and not a driver code.” - Ruan Driver, Koby W.
Ruan Driver, Koby W.
Why Drive For Ruan?
Ruan was founded in 1932 and is still a family-owned business with more than 5,200 team members who operate, service and coordinate 3,951 power units and 7,500 trailers across the country.
When you become a professional driver at Ruan, you enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- A tradition of safety
- Stable career and company you can rely on
- Family-friendly route
- Consistency in freight and schedules
- Local focus
- Making your health a priority
- Recognition for Ruan's professional drivers
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!