We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
IA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
This CDL truck driving position based in Des Moines, IA will run a dedicated home daily account for one of our flatbed customers. Call 800-879-7826 today to learn more.
- Earn a new $5,000 transition bonus (See below for details)
- Drivers on this account will be home daily
- AM Dispatch
- Monday through Friday schedule with weekends off
- $65,000 annual pay
- Previous flatbed experience is preferred
- Drivers will enjoy new Equipment
Ruan recognizes the fact that switching companies can be stressful right now. That’s why we are offering a $5,000 bonus to make your transition seamless. Here’s how it is paid out: $2,000 on the pay period after 14 days then $1,000 after 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days. Call 800-879-7826 to learn more!
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!