We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
WA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
About the Job
Ruan is hiring experienced drivers based in Spokane, WA to haul our retail store product for our dedicated customer, Target! These positions offer offsite support to our delivery operations in Albany OR. We offer outstanding pay, working with a great dedicated customer, and are no touch, allowing you to be a professional driver - not a professional lifter.
- New opportunity- Based in Spokane, WA
- Mostly home daily with one layover per week
- $10,000 in bonuses- paid in full after 6 months completed. Details below.
- $50 weekly safety and performance bonus
- $28.50 to $30.50 hourly with overtime after 40 hours per week
- Top earners make $99,000 annually
- No-touch freight- drop and hook or live unload
- Additional $100 for layover
- AM and PM shifts available
- Varied shifts will require at least 1 weekend day
- Great benefits package with 401K
- Call us today at 800-879-7826 to hear more!
Ruan recognizes the fact that switching companies can be stressful. That’s why we are offering a $10,000 in Bonus Pay bonus that you can immediately use to ensure a seamless transition. Quick Pay Bonus is $1,000 paid after 30 days hired, then $1,000 after every 30 days until paid in full after 5 months. $5,000 Retention paid $2,000 after 4 months, $1,000 after 5 months and , $2,000 after 6 months. (*Bonuses apply to full time employees only, subject to terms)
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!