Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
About the Job
- Drivers on this account will be home daily
- Get a $5,000 sign-on bonus
- No-Touch Freight
- Multiple schedules are available with AM or PM shifts
- Drivers will have consecutive days off
- Pay is activity based at $.46-$.49 per mile, averaging $65K annually
- 400 to 500 miles/day with 1 - 2 stops
- 100% vans with 75% or more as D&H
- Get processed for this position quickly and get in front of local management
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays.
What does a typical day look like for Ruan driver in Shell Rock, IA?
Every day is an adventure at Ruan. Drivers on this account will haul essential home goods and building supplies in dry van trailers for our dedicated customer, Menards, based in Shell Rock, IA. Drivers will deliver pre-loaded vans to customer locations for drop and hook or live unloading. Shifts will work an average of 10 to 12 hours while following HOS. Drivers will average 1 to 2 loads per shift with 1 stop per load and will always be home daily.
Why Work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
Safety Starts on Day 1
Your safety is our top priority and that starts on Day 1. Not only does Ruan provide a “megasafe” culture, we’re working hard to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Drivers will go through a virtual orientation
- Prior to your Pre-employment road test, the truck will be sanitized before and after the test
- During the test, both parties will wear masks and gloves
- All trucks are thoroughly and frequently cleaned
- You will be provided with masks, gloves, and sanitizer
Call today to speak to a recruiter 800-879-7826
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!