Dry Van Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | Military Apprenticeship | Cedar Falls, IA
Cedar Falls, IA
Team Number: 549
Sign On Bonus: Apprenticeship
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
IA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About The Position
Cedar Falls Iowa Location Only
Ruan has started this brand new program to offer veterans with military driving experience and an MOS of 88M. This is a paid apprenticeship program in cooperation with Hawkeye Community College, and recognized by the VA and Department of Labor. No civilian truck driving experience necessary for those who drove as part of an 88M company (or Heavy Truck Trailer) in the military.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!