About the Job
Ruan has a brand new account in Rural Retreat, VA! We are looking for CDL Class A Drivers who are interested in having excellent home time, great benefits, weekends off, no touch freight, and the chance to be part of a family owned company. If you are interested in learning more apply below or speak directly to a recruiter at 1-800-879-7826.
- Make up to $95k per year
- Home Weekends
- Weekly Pay
- No Touch Freight
- Local Management
- Assigned Equipment
- Gradual Pay Increases
- Assigned Dedicated Routes
- Dry Van and Reefers
- Serving a Dedicated Customer
- Full Benefits Package
- This position requires one year of OTR experience in the last 3 years or excellent work history
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays
Why Work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!