Choose Your Position

*These positions require a Class A CDL License 

Team Driving

Team up with a partner for more miles. Team driving can also earn you more money. For your safety, Ruan prefers that you choose a team driving partner that you are familiar with and know their driving abilities.

Food Grade Tanker Trucks

Food grade tanker trucks are specifically designed to transport liquid food. The most common food item carried by tanker trucks is milk, but there are a variety of other products that fill these hollow metal tubes. Food grade drivers must obtain a tanker endorsement as well as a Class A CDL license.

Dry Van Drivers

Dry van drivers will transport dry goods in a single trailer, including non-perishable items. These jobs are often no-touch freight and will require a Class A CDL license. 

Flatbed Drivers

For those drivers that like more of a challenge, Ruan has a variety of flatbed truck driving positions available. Our flatbed drivers typically haul steel, pipe, and building material. Choose from home daily and regional driving positions. 

Hazmat Drivers

Hazmat drivers transport hazardous material with an utmost focus on safety. Drivers must obtain a Hazmat endorsement in addition to a Class A CDL license.


A home daily driver typically runs five days per week with two consecutive days off. Local truck drivers haul freight within a day’s drive of home. It’s a great opportunity to maximize home time.


A regional truck driver hauls freight for three to five days before returning home. This driving job fits those truck drivers that like to spend some time on the road but still get home on a weekly basis.