Brooklyn Park, MN
Terminal Number: T550
Summary Information: Ruan has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Warehouse Supervisor in our Brooklyn Park operation.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00 am-3:30 pm
with occasional weekends and on-call responsibilities
- Provides leadership and direction to a staff of 5 warehouse workers to include process improvements, team-building, coaching, and feedback.
- Ensure delivery accuracy is maintained at 100%
- Coordinate all production activities for Product Reconfigurations
- Be accountable for Backflush, Adjustments, Reconfigurations, Inventory Transfers, and Moves
- Associate's degree preferred, HS Degree/GED required, plus three years of related warehouse experience or additional experience in lieu of education.
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize workload in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills and experience building and developing a team.
Dedicated to Diversity
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
At Ruan, our 4,200 professional truck drivers are our most valuable assets. Our founder, John Ruan, personally hauled his first load of gravel with his single truck in 1932, and his transportation company was born. Over the past 83 years, Ruan has grown to become one of the largest family owned, privately held trucking firms in the country, specializing in dedicated contract carriage, logistics management and warehouse management.
Benefits of Ruan
- Free Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Late-Model Equipment
- Local Management
- Great Home Time