Brooklyn Park, MN
Terminal Number: T550
Summary Information: Ruan has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Warehouse Supervisor in our Brooklyn Park operation.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00 am-3:30 pm
with occasional weekends and on-call responsibilities
- Provides leadership and direction to a staff of 5 warehouse workers to include process improvements, team-building, coaching, and feedback.
- Ensure delivery accuracy is maintained at 100%
- Coordinate all production activities for Product Reconfigurations
- Be accountable for Backflush, Adjustments, Reconfigurations, Inventory Transfers, and Moves
- Associate's degree preferred, HS Degree/GED required, plus three years of related warehouse experience or additional experience in lieu of education.
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize workload in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills and experience building and developing a team.
Dedicated to Diversity
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity