Brooklyn Park, MN
Terminal Number: T427
The primary purpose of this position is to supervise, coordinate and schedule a fleet of drivers according to customer requests in compliance with company rules and DOT regulations to maximize equipment utility, customer satisfaction and operational profitability.
- Scheduling and directing the work activity for a group of drivers and/or yard spotters.
- Provides leadership and direction to drivers and other operations staff to include process improvement, team-building, coaching and feedback.
- Organizes, plans and implements transportation solutions for assigned customers that utilize the best cost option to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies and resolves delivery and scheduling problems through timely communication with customers, drivers, vendors and other Ruan locations.
- Bachelor's degree desired
- 2 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Proven leadership skills needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Dedicated to Diversity
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity