Regional Flatbed Driver - Home Weekends
Terminal Number: 163
Summary Information: Steel And Pipe Supply- NEw Posting
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in Longview, TX, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Position
- Join Ruan
- Flatbed- Steel
- Based in Longview , TX
- Average $57 K annual
- Home Weekends
- Year round work
- Call 800-879-7826 or more information!!
Ruan Transportation, a leader and innovator in the transportation industry, is looking for full time regional delivery drivers to haul steel on flatbeds. Drivers work a Monday through Friday schedule, may be home periodically during the week, and are home weekends. Area of operations is Midwest. Drivers are paid $.39 cpm, $ 14.00 del/pu, running approximately 1700 weekly miles, with 1 to 2 loads average four stops per load. Flatbed experience is required.
- Excellent benefit package includes FREE MEDICAL BENEFITS, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance
- Family owned company with more than 260 locations nationwide
- Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number!
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
- Must have at least 2 year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable preventable accidents in the last 3 years
- Employment related felony convictions and pending charges in the last 7 years may be disqualifying. Frequent or severe misdemeanor convictions will be evaluated and reviewed by the employer and may result in disqualification
- Additional qualifications will apply
Dedicated to Diversity
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity