About the Job
NEW SUPPORT DRIVER OPENING!
Drivers will provide relief to the dedicated fleets where there is high volume and extra assistance is needed. Assignments are a minimum 2 weeks or longer depending on your home time needs. Drivers will be helping out with dedicated Ruan operations across the country and be operating dry van, flatbed, or refrigerated trailers.
Hampton Inn 151 Cedar Niles Rd, Gardner, KS 66030
Friday 10/22 8am-6pm
Saturday 10/23 8am-6pm
Meet local management & recruiters. Learn more about our great opportunity! Grab some Ruan Swag!
- Now offering a $5,000 quick pay bonus paid out in the first 5 months!
- $1,600.00/ Week while on the road- $1,500/ Week while driving locally
- Paid travel days and days off while on the road
- Generous weekly meal per diem
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Call a local recruiter for more information at 1-800-879-7826.
"Driving out of Neosho as a flex driver has great compensation. It's nice to help out at different operations, it is almost in part like a vacation. I get to stay in different parts of the country for months on end. You also are not confined to a truck, you have the option to get a hotel room, which is nice. Out of the companies that I have worked for, Ruan definitely has more of a family feel." - Steven, Ruan Driver at T134 Neosho.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 1 year of tractor/trailer experience required
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!