We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
CA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Why work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training and are recognized through several rewards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first.
Ruan is hiring full time, home daily tank drivers based in Turlock, CA to haul milk for our dedicated customer. This job has rotating schedules with varied start times.
· $20.50 per hour + overtime after 40 hours
· $7,500 sign on bonus
· Weekly pay
· Home daily
· 24/7 operation
· 12-14 hour shifts
· Weekly rotating schedule of 6 days on, 2 days off – 6 days on, 3 days off
· Start times vary between 12 am to 10 pm based on Union bid process
· Area of operation is local within the Valley with some LA Basin runs
· Slip seat
· Mix of automatic and manual equipment
· All trailers are smooth bore tankers and reirrigated trailers
· Tank endorsement is required
· Milk haulers license required after hire
· Drivers will go through on site orientation
· Prior to our pre-employment road test, the truck will be sanitized before and after the test. During the test, both parties will wear masks and gloves
· All trucks are thoroughly and frequently cleaned
· You will be provided with masks, gloves, and sanitizer
- Must be at least 22 years old
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Tank endorsement is required
- Milk haulers license will be required after hire, Ruan will train drivers to obtain
- 1 year tractor/trailer experience is required
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Sick time
- RUAN 401K
- Great Union benefits including medical, dental, vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!