About the Job
Ruan is excited to announce an opening for our dedicated customer, Chicago Tube & Iron Company (CTI)! CTI is one of the largest specialty steel service centers in the Midwest with operations in Monterrey, Mexico as well. They are a leader in producing several types of Steel such as Tubing, Pipe, Valves and Fittings. This Dedicated fleet will haul finished product to CTI customers and inbound materials to the CTI plant in Fond du Lac, WI.
We are looking for local drivers to help support this new growth. To learn more about this new opportunity, call us today at 800-879-7826!
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- AM start times
- Home Daily
- New 2021 Assigned Equipment
- CPM and stop pay
- Paid Weekly
- Weekends off
- Your safety is our top priority - No forced dispatch
- Ruan offers a great benefits package that include, dental, vision and free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider.
Why Drive For Ruan?
Ruan was founded in 1932 and is still a family-owned business with more than 5,200 team members who operate, service and coordinate 3,951 power units and 7,500 trailers across the country.
When you become a professional driver at Ruan, you enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- A tradition of safety
- Stable career and company you can rely on
- Family-friendly route
- Consistency in freight and schedules
- Local focus
- Making your health a priority
- Recognition for Ruan's professional drivers
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 1 year of tractor/trailer experience required
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!