Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $1380.00 Average Weekly Pay | Punxsutawney, PA
Team Number: 630
About the Job
Looking to be home more often? Be home every day and work with a dedicated customer that respects your work. We are hiring class a CDL drivers to be based in DuBois, PA!
- Drivers are home daily!
- $0.665 cents per mile and $23.07 per stop
- Paid weekly
- Night time driving with various shifts
- Split days off
- Benefits start after 30 days
- This account serves a long time dedicated customer
- Deliveries to PA, OH and rural NY
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Current DuBois professional driver testimonial
"I like the people and the whole atmosphere here. The safety focus is real, not just going by the book because you have to. They care about us and our safety at the end of the day. Some other places I have worked talked about safety, but when there was a push, the safety aspect could go out the window just to get the job done." - Ruan driver at DuBois operation.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- 9 Months of verifiable Tractor-Trailer experience in the past 3 years is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
Submit a quick application to get started!
Ruan’s number one strength is our people. Therefore, it’s our number one priority to make sure our team members feel safe, valued, and empowered. With focused efforts on safety, benefits, continuous improvement, and fostering an inclusive, positive culture, every team member ends their day knowing they made a difference. Whether you’re a professional truck driver, skilled technician, warehouse worker, or office team member, you’re part of a family of dedicated, hard-working professionals who, together, perform essential work for our customers, families, and neighbors. We are Ruan. We are you.