Flatbed Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | Up to $76K /YR | Saukville, WI
Team Number: 035
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
WI, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Join the Ruan team out of Saukville, WI, where our drivers are more than just a number. Local and regional flatbed truck driving positions are now available hauling a steel product for our dedicated customer, Charter Steel. These local and regional flatbed and van driving jobs receive a competitive pay package, nine paid holidays, and weekends off! If you don’t have flatbed driving experience, Ruan is willing to train the right candidate!
- Local and regional driving positions
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Home daily
AM (4 a.m. – 7 a.m.) Regional Positions also available ( home weekly)
- Most weekends off (occasional Saturday-Sunday loading for Monday deliveries)
- New equipment (50/50 dry van and flatbed)
- $63,000 annual average- Top Earners are making $76K/YR
- Dedicated customer
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!