Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
Dry van truck driving positions are now available hauling steel product for our dedicated customer, Charter Steel. Drivers receive a competitive pay package, nine paid holidays, and weekends off.
- Earn a $10,000 Bonus
- NEW PAY INCREASE - $0.66 CPM (hub mile)
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Home every night
- Weekly Pay
- Home on weekends
- AM start times
- New equipment
- $70,000 annual average ($1,346/week avg)
Ruan recognizes the fact that switching companies can be stressful right now. That’s why we are offering $10,000 in bonuses to make your transition seamless. $5,000 Quick Pay Bonus is $1,000 paid after 30 days hired, then $1,000 after every 30 days until paid in full after 5 months. $5,000 sign on bonus is paid out $1,000 after 30 days, and equal payments each quarter until paid in full.
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 1 year of tractor/trailer experience required
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!