Dry Van Regional CDL Truck Driver | $75,000 + Avg. Annual, Mostly Home Daily | Midlothian, TX
Team Number: 086
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
TX, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Join our team out of Midlothian, TX hauling retail products for our long time customer. Drivers will run a dedicated lane to McAllen, TX or Laredo, TX and back and assist with another overnight runs with some local runs in between. Our drivers enjoy no touch freight, morning dispatch, consistent work and schedules and the opportunity to be a part of a team where our drivers are more than just a number!
- Top Earners $ 97,000
- $70,000 - $75,000 Average Annual
- Drive well maintained automatic equipment
- Mostly Home Daily available
- No Touch Freight
- AM Shifts Starts
- Haul 53' dry van trailers
- $25 Weekly Safety and Performance Bonus
- Integrity, stable, dependable
- Your safety is our top priority
- Local managers & dedicated customers focus on your needs
- Call 800-879-7826 to learn more!
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
Why Work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!