About the Job
Ruan is hiring Full time local Class A truck drivers to haul retail product in dry vans for our dedicated customer based in Amsterdam, NY. When you join our team, you’ll haul freight for our retail customer that has seen record growth in this time of uncertainty. This is a home daily position, mostly no touch freight, working evening shifts.
Ruan recognizes the fact that switching companies can be stressful. That’s why we are offering $15,000 in bonuses: a $5,000 sign-on bonus, a $5,000 transition bonus and a $5,000 retention bonus that you can immediately use to ensure a seamless transition. (*Bonuses apply to full time employees only, subject to terms, expires 9-30-2020)
- Full Time Local Driver – Home Daily
- $5,000 Transition Bonus – Paid in full after 90 days
- $5,000 Retention Bonus- Paid in full after 6 months
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Drop and hook- No touch freight
- Dedicated customer, Target
- Performance bonus and Shift Differential Pay
- Evening start time with split days off
- Average Annual $62,000 or $1,192 weekly
Driver pay is $0.47 CPM and $25.00 per stop. Pay package will also include a $50 weekly safety and performance bonus. We are now offering a $15,000 in bonuses. $5,000 Transition bonus paid in full after 90 days, a Retention bonus paid in full after 6 month and a $5,000 sign-on bonus. Transition bonus is paid $2,000 after 2 weeks, then $1,000 after 30 days, after 60 days, and after 90 days, transition bonus offer expires 9-30-2020. Retention Bonus is paid $2,000 after 120 days, $1,000 after the next 30 days and $2,000 after another 30 days, retention bonus offer expires 9-30-2020. Sign-on bonus pay outs are $1,000 paid 30 days after hired, then 4 more equal payments quarterly until paid in full.
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!