Dry Van Flex CDL Truck Driver | $82,000 Plus | Topeka, KS
Team Number: 090
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
KS, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan is looking for dedicated drivers to haul for our long-time dedicated customer, Target, out of Topeka, KS. Drivers will assist our Ruan operations across the country who support our Target retail operations. Drivers have the opportunity to grow and learn about varies operations within Ruan.
- $82,000+ annually
- Haul dry vans
- Travel is required- will work out of home base in Topeka for a minimum of 4 months of the year
- Travel accommodations covered by Ruan
- Flex $26.5/hr. w/ guar 10 hrs. per day, plus $50 per day per diem when OTR
- Shifts time vary (10-14 hours per day)
- Schedule can keep you out 1-2 weeks at a time (driver can stay out longer if they wish)
Why work for Ruan?
- Integrity, stable, dependable
- Your safety is our top priority
- Local managers & dedicated customers focus on your needs
- Drive new, well maintained, automatic equipment
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor-trailer experience within the past three years
- Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!
Ruan’s number one strength is our people. Therefore, it’s our number one priority to make sure our team members feel safe, valued, and empowered. With focused efforts on safety, benefits, continuous improvement, and fostering an inclusive, positive culture, every team member ends their day knowing they made a difference. Whether you’re a professional truck driver, skilled technician, warehouse worker, or office team member, you’re part of a family of dedicated, hard-working professionals who, together, perform essential work for our customers, families, and neighbors. We are Ruan. We are you.