Dry Van Flex CDL Truck Driver | $70,000 Plus | Topeka, KS
Team Number: 090
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
KS, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan is looking for dedicated drivers to haul for our long time dedicated customer, Target, out of Topeka, KS. Drivers will assist our Ruan operations across the country who support our Target retail operations. Drivers have the opportunity to grow and learn about varies operations within Ruan.
- $70,000+ annually
- Haul dry vans
- Travel is required- will work out of home base in Topeka for a minimum of 4 months of the year
- Travel accommodations covered by Ruan
- Shifts time vary (10-14 hours per day)
- Schedule can keep you out 1-2 weeks at a time ( driver can stay out longer if they wish)
Why work for Ruan?
- Integrity, stable, dependable
- Your safety is our top priority
- Local managers & dedicated customers focus on your needs
- Drive new, well maintained, automatic equipment
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!