Dry Van CDL Driver | $24/Hour with OT | Des Moines, IA
Des Moines, IA
Team Number: 102
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
IA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About The Job
Ruan is hiring full time drivers to deliver pet food and supplies in day cabs or straight trucks for our dedicated customer based in Des Moines, IA. Drivers have dedicated routes working Tuesday to Friday delivering to pet stores with driver assist palletized product via electric pallet jack and two wheel carts. Additional Monday work is available if desired.
Drivers will run 2 loads per week, utilizing day cabs or straight trucks with lift gates and will average 17 stops and 725 miles per load. Routes will require 2 nights out per week on Tuesday and Thursday in hotels on the night out and will average 45 hours per week.
- Tuesday to Friday schedule,
with option for additional Monday work
- Home Weekends
- Hotel Stays 2 nights
per week- Tuesday and Thursday
- $24 per hour with OT after 40 hours
- Four day work week
- $55,000 Average Annually or $1,058 weekly
- Dedicated Customer with Dedicated Routes
- Class A Required
Area of operations include IA, MN,MO, KS and NE. Drivers pay $24.00 per hour with overtime after 40 hours per week. Ruan drivers will have consecutive days off, day time work hours and are home weekends. Drivers must be able to operate both Class A Tractor Trailer and Straight Truck, Class A required.
Find other jobs in the Des Moines area
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!