Dry Van Regional CDL Truck Driver | $68K | El Paso, TX
El Paso, TX
Team Number: 110
Sign On Bonus: 0
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
TX, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan Transportation is hiring full time regional delivery truck drivers to haul batteries in the southwest for our dedicated national customer based in El Paso, TX. Regional drivers will deliver palletized batteries via an electric pallet jack and pick up return core. Store delivery runs will depart on Sunday. Each trip, drivers will be out 2 to 3 days and typically have 1 to 2 trips per week. Drivers will be home once during the week and home on Friday and will have most weekends off. During off-peak season, drivers may haul other product to various areas and may be out more than a week. Area of primary operations includes West TX, OK and NM.
Requirements: Preferred hazmat endorsement- will assist to obtain within 45 days
- Drivers earn $.45 cpm, $10.30 per stop
- Average $68,000 annually, or $1,300 per week
- Home one day during the week
- Consecutive days off
- Hazardous Material Required within 45 days
- Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information!
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!