Dry Van Regional CDL Truck Driver | $68,000 Avg. Annual, $2,500 Sign-on | El Paso, TX
El Paso, TX
Team Number: 110
Sign On Bonus: $2,500
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
TX, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan Transportation is hiring full time regional delivery truck drivers to haul batteries in the southwest for our dedicated national customer based in El Paso, TX. Regional drivers will deliver palletized batteries via an electric pallet jack and pick up return core. Store delivery runs will depart on Sunday or Monday. Drivers will be out 5 days and typically have 1 to 2 trips per week and are home Friday with most weekends off. During off-peak season, drivers are assigned to other territories and may be out up to 2 weeks. Assignments based on rotation. Area of primary operations includes TX, OK and NM.
- Drivers earn $.46 cpm, $10.50 per stop
- $2,500 Sign-on Bonus
- Average $68,000 annually, or $1,300 per week
- Paid weekly
- Home one day during the week
- Consecutive days off
- Hazardous Material Required within 45 days
- Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information
- Ruan offers a great benefits package that include, dental, vision, matching 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and free virtual visits with Doctor-On-Demand or in-network provider
- Preferred hazmat endorsement- will assist to obtain within 45 days
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!