Team Hazmat Driver Openings
Ruan is now hiring team drivers out of Ankeny, IA for our dedicated customer hauling cryogenic liquids in a tank trailer. Drivers in this position will haul from our customer location to their customer facilities staying mostly in the central states. Drivers will be responsible for loading and unloading of product. Our team drivers on this account are staying out up to 2 or 3 weeks at a time, and will have two days off for every five days on. Drivers in this role will be on a dedicated account ensuring year round, steady freight. Call today to speak with a recruiter at 1-800-879-7826 to see how you can take your driving career to the next level!
- Now offering a $15,000 sign on bonus for established teams
- Average $2,000 per week per driver
- Full Time year round work
- New 2020 Freightliners
- Stay out 2-3 weeks at a time
- Cryogenic training provided!
"I like the atmosphere at Ruan and I like that it's family-oriented. This is a dream job for me. I work 4 days a week and am home pretty consistently at the same time every week. I can't complain about the pay or the home time. Your manager will work with you on scheduling. The only thing that would make me leave Ruan is if I were to win the lottery." - Al, Team Driver based out of Madison, WI.
This operation uses new tractors, 2020 Freightliner Cascadia tandem-axle day cabs with automatic transmissions. They are paired with customer-owned cryogenic trailers using hydraulic pumping systems to load and unload product.
Click here to be matched with another team driver.
Why drive for Ruan out of Madison, WI?
- Company wide safety focus
- Dedicated customer = year round work
- Competitive pay
- PTO, 401K and benefit options
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
- Will preparation service
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!