About the Job
Ruan is now hiring for full time CDL Class A regional drivers based in Dublin, GA to support our national dedicated customer. These drivers will be hauling furniture. We are currently offering $5,000 in bonuses and you can make $85k per year. Join the Ruan team and apply today! For more information, call a Driver Recruiting Specialist at 1-800-879-7826.
- $5,000 Transition Bonus!
- Make $85k annually or $1,635 weekly
- Paid weekly
- $18 stop pay
- .66 CPM + $18/stop
- Home Weekends
- Get paid for a regional job, but you’ll have much more home time
- Typical schedule Sunday through Friday or Monday through Saturday
- Multi-stop loads
- Hauling furniture regionally along the east coast and midwest to furniture retailers
- New Assigned 2022 Freightliners
- New Exciting update to Benefits!
- Your trailer is loaded for you and routes are well organized
- Work for a dedicated customer who respects your work
- Positive work environment
- Driver of the Year Program
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information!
Why should someone consider driving for Ruan on this account?
"For the home time. So far, everything that Ruan has told me has been true. I don't feel like a number. Everyone has been great. When I make a call, someone always answers. I feel independent and I am not micro-managed. I don't feel pressured to do anything that I wouldn't do myself if I were in my own personal truck." - Henry
Why Work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 30 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience required
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!