Dry Van Regional CDL Truck Driver | Average $60-63K Annual | Tyler, TX
Team Number: 153
Sign On Bonus: $5,000
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
TX, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About The Job
Ruan Transportation is hiring full time OTR drivers to haul heating and air-conditioning parts via dry van trailers for our dedicated customer based in Tyler, TX. Our drivers run out from Tyler, and depending on the route, may be required to be out up to 4 days at a time. No touch freight. Area of operation includes (TX, LA, AR, TN, MO, IN, IL, OH, KY, MI, WV)
- Join Ruan
- Monday to Friday
- Some home time during the week
- New $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- Home Weekends
- Consecutive Days off
- Based in Tyler TX
- Assigned Tractors
- No Touch Freight
- Average $60-63k Annual
- Top earners make up to $70k per year
- Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information
Driver pay is $.44 CPM, $14.50 per stop, earn an average of $60-63k annual and enjoy weekends off.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 1 year of tractor/trailer experience required
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!