Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
About the Job
- Earn a $5,000 sign on bonus
- Earn $1,250 per week, guaranteed
- Paid weekly
- Drivers have a Monday through Friday schedule
- Weekends off and midweek home time
- This is a dedicated flatbed account
- Drivers have assigned trucks
- Ruan offers a great benefits package that include, dental, vision, matching 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and free virtual visits with Doctor-On-Demand or in-network provider
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays.
What does a typical day look like for a Ruan Driver in New Century?
Every day is an adventure at Ruan. Drivers on this account will be delivering steel products on a flatbed trailer within a 350-mile radius of Kansas City. Alton drives flatbeds with Ruan out of New Century and he enjoys many aspects of the job, including:
- Predictability and delivering to the same customers on a regular basis
- Once you get to know the customer, you can better plan your deliveries in a more efficient manner. You also pick up certain tricks of the trade that proves beneficial to both the customer and your schedule.
- Home time
- Flexibility in taking time off
- Great pay package and compensated time off earned
Why work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
Safety Starts on Day 1
- Drivers will go through a virtual orientation.
- Prior to your Pre-employment road test, the truck will be sanitized before and after the test. During the test, both parties will wear masks and gloves.
- All trucks are thoroughly and frequently cleaned.
- You will be provided with masks, gloves, and sanitizer.
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!