We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
MN, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
About the Job
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Drivers on this account will be home daily
- Drivers will have a Sunday through Thursday schedule
- Dedicated customer and route
- Drivers will have a 5 day work week with overtime available
- 5-6PM start time
- Drivers earn an average of $1,200+ per week or $23 per hour
- This position includes dock delivery
- New assigned tractor and trailer (2018 Freightliner daycab)
- No slip seating
- Get processed for this position quickly and get in front of local management
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays
What Does a Typical Day Look Like for a Ruan Driver in Minneapolis, MN?
Every day is an adventure at Ruan. Drivers on this account will be home daily and will support a dedicated customer. Maintain your work-life balance and work a Sunday through Thursday schedule with Ruan. There is minimal schedule deviation with consistent start and end times. Drivers will have a maximum of three stops on each route, with at least one stop with warehouse staff unload. Max of two that drivers will use forklift or pallet jack to unload and reload product.
Why Work At Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
Safety Starts on Day 1
Your safety is our top priority and that starts on Day 1. Not only does Ruan provide a “megasafe” culture, we’re working hard to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Drivers will go through a virtual orientation
- Prior to your Pre-employment road test, the truck will be sanitized before and after the test. During the test, both parties will wear masks and gloves.
- All trucks are thoroughly and frequently cleaned
- You will be provided with masks, gloves, and sanitizer
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!