Dry Van Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $70,000 Avg Annual, $5,000 Sign-on | Clackamas, OR
Team Number: 207
Sign On Bonus: 5000
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
OR, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan is hiring full time local delivery truck drivers to haul bread in 53’ dry vans, route drivers, relay drivers, and local shuttle drivers for our dedicated customer based in Clackamas, OR.
- Local delivery drivers are home daily, delivering to depots/docks, no store deliveries.
- Route drivers typically start their shift at 2pm, working 10 to 12 hours per shift. Most routes are drop and hook with some requiring driver unload consisting of unloading stacks of bread with a hand truck.
Area of operations include OR and WA. Drivers earn an average $70,000 per year with a guarantee of $62,000 annually. Snow and ice experience required. Combined activity and hourly pay can earn an average of $27/hr!
- Drivers average 50 hours per week
- Dock Delivery
- Home Daily
but may have 1 to 2 nights out per week
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- Average $70,000 Annual (Guaranteed $62,000 Annual)
- Paid weekly
- Ruan offers a great benefits package that include, dental, vision, matching 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and free virtual visits with Doctor-On-Demand or in-network provider
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!