CDL Truck Driver - $10,000 in Bonuses | $1,365 Per Week + $10,000 Sign on Bonus | Austin, TX
Team Number: 230
Sign On Bonus: $10,000
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
TX, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan is hiring full time local night delivery truck drivers to haul grocery in 53’ refrigerated trailers for our dedicated customer based in Austin, TX .
- Home Daily
- $10,000 in Sign on Bonus
- Local to Houston and Dallas
- Five Day Work Week
- Weekly Pay
- Average $71,000 Annually
- .56 CPM, $15.08 Stop pay, $47.78 Layover
Drivers in this position will average $1,300 per week. A typical weekly schedule will include local runs to Dallas and Houston leaving between 11:30 PM and 4:00 AM Drivers in this role will be on a dedicated account ensuring year round, steady freight. Call today to speak with a recruiter at 1-800-879-7826.
· Paid holidays
· Paid time off
· Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
· 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
· Short and long term disability
· Benefits start in 30 days of employment
· Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
· Wellness and tuition reimbursements
- Company wide safety focus
- Dedicated customer = year round work
- Competitive pay
- PTO, 401K and Benefit options
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- 9 Months of verifiable Tractor-Trailer experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!