Food Grade Tank Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $1,230+/Week + $5,000 Transition Bonus | New Albany, IN
New Albany, IN
Team Number: 231
Sign On Bonus: 5000
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
IN, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
About the Job
- Earn a NEW $5,000 transition bonus (See below for details)
- Home daily with consecutive days off
- Earn up to $64,000 a year
- No Touch Freight
- Longevity pay increases
- Local management
- Tank endorsement required by hire date
Ruan recognizes the fact that switching companies can be stressful right now. That’s why we are offering a $5,000 bonus to make your transition seamless. Here’s how it is paid out: $2,000 on the pay period after 14 days then $1,000 after 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days. Call 800-879-7826 to learn more!
- Excellent benefit package includes MEDICAL BENEFITS options, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance
- Family owned company with more than 300 locations nationwide
- Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number!
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!