Flatbed CDL Truck Driver | $1,700 Weekly Average + Monday - Friday Schedule! | Spring Valley, IL
Spring Valley, IL
Team Number: 313
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
Ruan is now hiring for a Class A CDL Flatbed Driver out of Spring Valley, IL to support our dedicated customer, Marmon Keystone. Call 800-879-7826 today to learn more.
- Earn $90,000+ annually ($1,700+/Week)
- Possibility to make extra money by traveling to other locations to fill in
- Monday through Friday schedule with the possibility of 1-2 layovers per week
- Dedicated customer ensures consistent, year round work
- Early morning start times
- Weekly pay!
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor-trailer experience within the past three years
- Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!
Ruan’s number one strength is our people. Therefore, it’s our number one priority to make sure our team members feel safe, valued, and empowered. With focused efforts on safety, benefits, continuous improvement, and fostering an inclusive, positive culture, every team member ends their day knowing they made a difference. Whether you’re a professional truck driver, skilled technician, warehouse worker, or office team member, you’re part of a family of dedicated, hard-working professionals who, together, perform essential work for our customers, families, and neighbors. We are Ruan. We are you.