Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $29-31 Per Hour - 44 hour Weekly Guarantee | Gresham, OR
Team Number: 394
About The Job
Ruan is hiring full time drivers to deliver medical supplies in dry vans for our dedicated customer based in Gresham, OR. Driver schedules each week will be Monday through Friday or Sunday through Thursday with PM start times start times delivering palletized supplies to hospitals. Area of operations is all of Oregon.
Our drivers enjoy being home daily, have weekends off and have a 44 hour minimum work week guaranteed. Strong customer service and on time performance are mandatory. Join the Ruan team and apply today! For more information, call us at 1-800-879-7826.
- Flexible routing and scheduling
- Consecutive day off
- Achieve optimal work life balance on our account
- Drivers have dedicated lanes with multi stops per load.
- Drivers will average between 500 to 800 miles and 15 stops per week.
- $70,000 - $82,000 Average Annual, $1,346 - $1,577 Weekly Average
- $29.00 - $31.00 per hour with overtime after 40 hours
- 44 hour Weekly Guarantee
- Weekly Pay
- Newer Freightliners 2016-2020 Freightliners
- Local company shop that keeps equipment up to date and inspection ready
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor-trailer experience within the past three years
- Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!
Ruan’s number one strength is our people. Therefore, it’s our number one priority to make sure our team members feel safe, valued, and empowered. With focused efforts on safety, benefits, continuous improvement, and fostering an inclusive, positive culture, every team member ends their day knowing they made a difference. Whether you’re a professional truck driver, skilled technician, warehouse worker, or office team member, you’re part of a family of dedicated, hard-working professionals who, together, perform essential work for our customers, families, and neighbors. We are Ruan. We are you.