Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | Average 30 hours - Guaranteed 40 hours of pay | AM start times | Smyrna, TN
Team Number: 433
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
TN, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Are you looking for a home daily driving position that gives you time to enjoy a great work-life balance with nights off? This might be the job for you!
Ruan is hiring home daily CDL truck drivers in Smyrna, TN, to support our dedicated customer, Publix Super Markets. These positions offer easy, convenient schedules, so that you are able to achieve optimal work-life balance. Drivers on this account average 30 hours per week but are paid for 40. Start your mornings early and be done in time to do the things that matter most to you.
- Weekly Guaranteed Pay $998.40 AM and annual wage increases
- Paid weekly
- No touch freight
- Home daily with evenings off
- This year alone our driver pay package increased by an average of 11 percent
Why work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 30 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!