Dry Van Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $53K | Canton, OH
Team Number: 449
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
OH, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About The Job
Ruan is hiring full time Class A CDL drivers to deliver medical supplies in dry vans for our dedicated customer based in Canton, OH.
Drivers work a 5-day work week starting from midnight Sunday to early AM Monday through Friday delivering palletized supplies to hospitals via pallet jack or hand dolly. Routes average 5 to 8 stops per day and work about a 42 hour week. Position will require driver assist to include pallet breakdown and to work an occasional Saturday. Pay is $23.75 per hour with overtime after 40 hours.
- Local night deliver- pallet breakdown required
- Great Pay
- Home daily
- Guaranteed minimum 42 hours, $53,105 annually or $1,021.24 weekly
- Guaranteed pay
- Most weekends off
- Dedicated customer
- Strong customer service and on-time performance are mandatory
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 1 year of tractor/trailer experience required
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!