Curtainside Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $55K+ | Sacramento, CA
Team Number: 459
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
CA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About The Job
- Monday to Friday
- Based in Sacramento, CA
- $.47 /mile, $20 /stop
- 55K Avg. Annually
- Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information!
Ruan is now hiring full time regional drivers for our dedicated customer based in Sacramento, CA. This open delivery position will haul palletized fireplaces, stoves, and parts in dry van trailers. This is a full time delivery position and Monday to Friday work-week.
Regional drivers will run 2 routes with an average 2,000 miles per week and 3 to 4 stops load. Some driver assist to end of trailer may be required. Area of operation is mostly CA but may include OR, NV and ID. Drivers are paid $.47 cpm (hub miles), $20 per stop, plus per diem sleep berth, D/H, performance bonus and will earn an average $55K K annually.
- Excellent benefit package includes, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance
- Family owned company with more than 300 locations nationwide
- Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number!
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
Must have at least 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
Must be at least 22 years or older
No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years (some restrictions apply)
No more than 1 DOT recordable preventable accidents in the last 3 years
Additional qualifications will apply
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!