Hazmat Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $75K | Canby, OR
Team Number: 538
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
OR, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About the Job
Ruan is looking for part time casual regional drivers to haul batteries for the northwest region based in Canby, OR. Casual drivers will help to cover vacations. Our Drivers deliver palletized batteries via an electric pallet jack and pick up return core. Most runs will leave on Sunday with multi stops loads, may take 1 to 2 loads per week and home most weekends. Area of operations includes OR, WA, ID, East NV, MT and Northern CA.
Looking for Full Time? Our part time casual will have to opportunity to hire as a full time driver upon availability. Full time drivers will earn an average $75K/year and enjoy a collective bargaining agreement.
- Home Weekly- mostly Friday and Saturday
- Average 2500 weekly miles at $0.45 cpm
- Hazardous material endorsement required
- Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information!
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!