Part-Time CDL Truck Driver | $55K to $57K Annual | Sioux Falls, SD
Sioux Falls, SD
Team Number: 542
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
SD, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About The Job
- New Local Driver Position in Sioux Falls!
- Part Time positions available
- Drop and hook no touch freight
- Shuttle Tanks from Chicken Farms in Bloomfield and Wakefield, NE to Gaylord, MN or Lenox, IA
- Brand new 2019 automatic tractors
- Must have a tankers endorsement
- Dedicated customer Michael Foods
- Average $215.00 per day
- Home daily - But if layover is required, hotel stays and paid all hours to sleep
- Start times 5am to midmorning for most runs
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!