Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
If you're tired of OTR, then Ruan has a great opportunity for you; Here's a chance to be home more often while earning competitive pay and great benefits; Ruan is hiring Class A CDL truck drivers out of Cedar Falls, IA. We are looking for dedicated drivers to haul grocery and retail store products.
About the Job
- Average $1,375 per week
- $10,000 in Bonuses- details below
- Great Pay
- Out 2 weeks at an operation and home for a week
- When working from outside operation paid $25/hour and $25 per Diem
- When working from home operation choose your pay: $22.50/hr or .41 CPM and $19/Stop
- Activity Based drivers have a weekend premium of an extra .05 CPM
- Even when drivers are away from their home operation they can be home daily in a hotel
- Sleepers-brand new automatics
- Great benefits and 401K
Ruan recognizes the fact that switching companies can be stressful. That’s why we are offering a $10,000 in bonuses to make your transition seamless. Here’s how it is paid out: $5,000 transition bonus that you can use after 90 days, and a $5,000 retention bonus that is paid in full after 6 months. (*Bonuses apply to full time employees only)
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays
Why work at Ruan
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
Safety Starts on Day 1
Your safety is our top priority and that starts on Day 1. Not only does Ruan provide a “megasafe” culture, we’re working hard to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Drivers will go through a virtual orientation.
- Prior to your Pre-employment road test, the truck will be sanitized before and after the test. During the test, both parties will wear masks and gloves.
- All trucks are thoroughly and frequently cleaned
- You will be provided with masks, gloves, and sanitizer
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!