Ruan is hiring regional truck drivers to deliver food product in refrigerated trailers based out of Cedar Falls, IA. Drivers are out 5 day at a time with consecutive days off. Routes are out and back to Cedar Falls during the week. Driver will run an average of 2100 to 2500 miles per week with multiple stops and earn an average $1,444 per week. Area of operation is IA, MN and occasionally WI.
- Join Ruan
- Based in Cedar Falls, IA
- $10,000 in Bonuses- Paid in full after 6 months , details below
- Home weekly with Consecutive days off
- New Weekly pay scale
- No Touch Freight
- Sleepers-brand new automatics
- $85,300 Average Annual or $1640+ Weekly
- $.60 CPM, $19.00 stop, $50.00 Layover
- $50 Weekly Safety and Performance Bonus
Ruan recognizes the fact that switching companies can be stressful. That’s why we are offering a $10,000 in bonuses for fulltime drivers to make your transition seamless. Here’s how it is paid out: $5,000 transition bonus that you can use after 90 days, and a $5,000 retention bonus that is paid in full after 6 months. (*Bonuses apply to full time employees only)
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays.
Why work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!