Ruan is now hiring in New Brighton, MN for a team of Class A CDL truck drivers supporting our dedicated customer Target.
If you are looking for more home time and predictable schedules while making more money, this is an excellent opportunity.
- Earn $220,000 to $247,000 Annual per team
- $15,000 in Bonus per driver – See Details Below
- Your schedules are consistent and flexible. Can offer 5 on 2 off , then 4 on 3 off schedule if preferred.
- Be home weekly
- Get paid $.83 CPM split, $30 stop
- Average 4500+ miles per week
- Dedicated customer
- No Touch Freight
- Sleeper with Power Inverter and Double Bunk
Click here to be matched with another team driver.
Ruan recognizes the fact that switching companies can be stressful. That’s why we are offering a $10,000 in bonuses for fulltime drivers to make your transition seamless. Here’s how it is paid out: $5,000 transition bonus that you can use after 90 days, a $5,000 Standard bonus pays $1,000 after 30 days then the balance divided into 4 equal payment s paid every 3 months and a $5,000 retention bonus that is paid in full after 6 months. (*Bonuses apply to full time employees only)
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays.
Why work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
Safety Starts on Day 1
Your safety is our top priority and that starts on Day 1. Not only does Ruan provide a “megasafe” culture, we’re working hard to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Drivers will go through a virtual orientation
- Prior to your Pre-employment road test, the truck will be sanitized before and after the test. During the test, both parties will wear masks and gloves.
- All trucks are thoroughly and frequently cleaned
- You will be provided with masks, gloves, and sanitizer