Dry Van Home Daily CDL Truck Driver | $60,000 Average Annual | Phoenix, AZ
Team Number: 552
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
AZ, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
About The Job
- Local Night Delivery Truck Driver – Phoenix, AZ
- Home Daily
- Average $60,000 Annual
- Steady Work Year Round
Ruan Transportation is hiring full time night delivery drivers to haul bread in dry van trailers for our dedicated customer based in Phoenix, AZ. Our delivery truck drivers will start their shift in the afternoon to evening, working 10 to 12 hours per shift, delivering to local depots in Arizona. This is a physical demanding position unloading a trailer full of bread with split days off usually Tuesday and Saturdays.
This location operates under a collective bargaining agreement with benefits and pension.
- Family owned company with more than 300 locations nationwide
- Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number!
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
Must have at least 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL, and Tank endorsement
Must be at least 22 years or older
No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years (some restrictions apply)
No more than 1 DOT recordable preventable accidents in the last 3 years
Employment related felony convictions and pending charges in the last 7 years may be disqualifying. Frequent or severe misdemeanor convictions will be evaluated and reviewed by the employer and may result in disqualification
Additional qualifications will apply
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
- Will preparation service
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!