About The Job
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
About the Job
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus paid out in 3.5 months!
- Drivers on this account will have regional routes and be out from Sunday afternoon to Thursday or early Friday
- Drivers will be home on weekends
- Drivers are paid $0.51 CPM, $20.00 per stop and layover pay
- $1,200 per week on average
- Paid weekly - $1,250 to $1,346 in weekly earnings
- Average $65,000 to $70,000 annually
- Drivers will have assigned trucks
- Annual pay increase
- Excellent benefits package
- Get processed for this position quickly and get in front of local management.
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays
What does a typical day look like for a Ruan Driver in Muscatine?
Every day is an adventure at Ruan. Drivers on this account will deliver office furniture via dry van trailers for our dedicated customer based in Muscatine, IA. Drivers will run 2 to 3 loads per week and are required to slide packaged office furniture to the end of the trailer for unloading. Most routes depart Sunday afternoon and are back Thursday or Friday depending on the routes. Routes will average 4 stops and 1,900 miles per week. The area of operations includes the upper Midwest.
Why work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
Safety Starts on Day 1
Your safety is our top priority and that starts on Day 1. Not only does Ruan provide a “megasafe” culture, we’re working hard to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Drivers will go through a virtual orientation
- Prior to your Pre-employment road test, the truck will be sanitized before and after the test. During the test, both parties will wear masks and gloves.
- All trucks are thoroughly and frequently cleaned
- You will be provided with masks, gloves, and sanitizer
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!