We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
IA, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
About The Job
Ruan is hiring full time regional drivers to deliver office furniture via dry van trailers for our dedicated customer based in Muscatine, IA. Drivers will run 2 to 3 loads per week and are required to slide packages office furniture to the end of trailer for unloading.
Most routes depart Sunday afternoon and are back Thursday or Friday depending on routes. Routes will average 4 stops and 1900 miles per week.
Area of operations includes Upper Midwest.
Drivers are paid $.51 CPM, $20.00 per stop and layover pay, earn an average $ 65,000 to $70,000 annual and are home weekends!
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Regional Sunday Afternoon to Thursday or Early Friday
- Home weekends
- Based in Muscatine, IA
- Guaranteed Pay- $1,200 per week
Average $65,000 to $70,000 annual or $1,250 to $1,346 weekly
- Assigned Trucks
Annual pay increase.
- Excellent benefit package
We are now offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus. Sign-on Bonus pay outs are $1,000 paid 30 days after hired, then 4 more equal payments quarterly until paid in full.
Ruan offers an excellent benefit package that includes, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance. Family owned company with more than 300 locations nationwide. Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations. With local management, you are not just another number. Positive work environment. Ongoing training. Strong emphasis on your personal safety. Late model equipment.
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!