Dry Van Regional CDL Truck Driver | $1,300 / Weekly | Washington, IN
Team Number: 577
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
IN, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
We are currently looking for a driver for our dedicated account GPC hauling palletized food additive
in a dry van. This position has great home time during the week and home every weekend! Area of operation is Washington, IN to various points in Ohio.
- No touch freight!
- Average $1,300 week!
- Monday to Friday
- Home weekend
Ruan offers excellent benefits, including free medical options, dental, vision and company matched 401K! Apply today to learn more, positions are limited!
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- One year of driving experience is required
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
- Will preparation service
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!