Dry Van Regional CDL Truck Driver | $1,300 / Weekly | Washington, IN
Team Number: 577
Not Currently Hiring:
We are always looking for the next professional Ruan driver! Although we are not currently hiring in
IN, we encourage you to submit your application for future openings. The online application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be kept confidential within our Driver Recruiting department. When a position becomes available in your area, your application will be considered at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Ruan!
We are currently looking for a driver for our dedicated account GPC hauling palletized food additive
in a dry van. This position has great home time during the week and home every weekend! Area of operation is Washington, IN to various points in Ohio.
- No touch freight!
- Average $1,300 week!
- Monday to Friday
- Home weekend
Ruan offers excellent benefits, including free medical options, dental, vision and company matched 401K! Apply today to learn more, positions are limited!
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!