About the Job
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
· Earn an average of $80K annually or $1,550 weekly
· $35/month cell phone reimbursement
· Mostly curtain sides – no tarping
· Don’t have flatbed experience? We will train.
· $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
· Leave out on Sunday and be back on Thursday, sometimes Friday
· Routes will have multi-stop loads with an average of 15 stops and 2,000 miles per week
What does a typical day look like for Ruan driver in Holstein, IA?
Drivers on this account will deliver doors and countertops via curtain side trailer for our dedicated customer based in Holstein, IA. This is a regional position and routes will have multi-stop loads with an average of 15 stops and 2,000 miles per week. Drives will leave Sunday and will typically be home by Thursday.
The Holstein operation has been in the local community for nearly 30 years. Here, there is steady work, drivers are home every weekend and most important, get along well and are willing to help each other out.
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays.
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!