About the Job
Are you looking to make a great income and work for an excellent company? If you have a full year of verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last three years, then we are looking for YOU! We are looking for drivers to support our dedicated customer Klockners growing business out of Richmond, VA!
- No-touch freight
- Home weekends
- Assigned Equipment
- Average $80k per year
- Assigned Dedicated Routes
- Local management
- The position requires drivers to have one year of OTR experience in the last 3 years or excellent work history
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 60 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays
Why Work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 60 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile
at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Short on time? No problem! Submit a quick application to get started!