About the Job
Ruan is hiring experienced drivers based in Allentown, PA to haul product for our dedicated customer. We offer outstanding pay, working with a great dedicated customer, and are no touch, allowing you to be a professional driver - not a professional lifter.
- Earn up to $100k per year with annual pay increases
- This job is easier because of no touch freight
- $5,000 Retention Bonus
- Dedicated customer with assigned freight
- Local management
- Drive well-maintained, late-model equipment
- Eight paid holidays
- Virtual paid orientation
- Flexible schedule and home weekends
Who Should Join the Team?
If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
What does a typical day look like for a Ruan Driver in Allentown?
Every day is an adventure at Ruan. Drivers on this account will haul packing products in dry vans and some reefers for our dedicated customer. Drivers will have weekend home time.
Why Work at Ruan?
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 30 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
Hear about why Ricky loves driving out of Greencastle for Ruan!
“The management & staff at this facility are fantastic. Russell is a great boss & his supporting team does a phenomenal job at keeping us drivers on the road to make money.”
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience required
- Recent update! Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!